A First Aid Kit for Passenger Carrying Vehicles Which Meets the Requirements in the The Public Service Vehicles (Conditions of Fitness, Equipment, Use and Certification) Regulations 1981 Section 3.6 & Schedule 5.
The above regulations, contained in the 1981 Road Traffic Act, require that all Passenger Carrying Vehicles carry specific First Aid items and that they are:
a) Maintained in a good condition, (b) Suitable for the purposes of keeping the items referred to in the said paragraph in good condition, (c) Readily available for use, and (d) Prominently marked as a first aid receptacle.
- Meets PSV Regulations on condition & purpose.
- Prominently marked as a First Aid Kit- as required by PSV Regulations.
- Also available in PCV First Aid Box with Wall Bracket.
Ideally Used For:
- Passenger Carrying Vehicles of all types.
- Dealing with minor injuries.
- Safe storage of first aid items when not in use.